Shun Classic 6.5" Nakiri Knife
The Shun Classic Nakiri is a Japanese-style vegetable knife that both professional chefs and home cooks around the world choose whenever they have fruits or vegetables to prepare.
Its straight blade, edge, and spine are used with a simple push cut, making it an extremely useful tool for clean and swift vegetable work.
The nakiri is perfect for daily salad preparation or slicing vegetables for stir-fry. Its blunt end makes finely dicing onions fast, easy, and safer.
Once you hold the Shun Classic Nakiri in your hands, you will appreciate its beauty and usefulness.
- A Japanese-style knife ideal for preparing vegetables and a full range of other foods
- The proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion-resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge on each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for lightweight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.