Shun Classic 6" Utility Knife
This is an amazing tool that every kitchen should have.
It's a perfect size, falling between a chef's knife and a paring knife, but with a narrower and straighter blade that's ideal for precise cuts.
Whether you're trimming broccoli, green beans, or other small vegetables, this knife will get the job done with ease. It's even great as an alternative to a chef's knife.
You know what else is great about this knife? Its versatility.
It's often called a sandwich knife because it works perfectly on almost everything that goes into a sandwich, from thin-skinned vegetables like tomatoes to meats and cheeses.
This knife will quickly become your go-to tool in the kitchen.
- A multipurpose knife between a chef's knife and a paring knife in size
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.