Shun Classic 9" Bread Knife
You know what's a crime? Ruining a freshly baked loaf of bread with a dull knife.
That's why every kitchen needs a Shun Classic Bread Knife.
Its wide, razor-sharp serrations do a much better job slicing any type of bread than a straight-edged knife ever could.
With its undulating serrations, you get the power you need to gently saw through a crusty loaf without tearing the tender interior. And it's not just for crusty bread!
This knife works equally well on very soft breads and even pastries. Trust me, once you've tried this bread knife, you won't be able to live without it.
- Slice tender or crusty breads with no ripping, squashing, or tearing
- The proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion-resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting, single-bevel 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for lightweight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.