Shun Classic 9" Combination Honing Steel
The Shun Classic Combination Honing Steel is an essential tool for maintaining the razor-sharp edge of your knife.
Over time, even the sharpest of edges will naturally bend over, reducing its effectiveness in cutting through food. The Shun Classic Combination Honing Steel gently realigns the edge of the blade, ensuring that the knife remains as sharp as possible.
Featuring two surfaces, a smooth one for weekly honing and a micro-ribbed one for monthly honing, the Shun Classic Combination Honing Steel is perfect for maintaining the sharpness of your knife on a regular basis.
Unlike some European knives that require honing after every use, Shun's harder steel means that you can hone your knife once a week or as needed based on your level of use.
To ensure that you hone your knife to the correct 16° Shun angle, the Shun Classic Combination Honing Steel comes with a built-in 16° angle on the handle. This feature makes honing easier and more efficient, allowing you to maintain the perfect angle every time.
The premium Pakkawood handle provides a secure grip and matches the handles of the rest of the beautiful Shun Classic line, making it a perfect addition to your knife collection.
- The right tool for prolonging the sharpness of your edge
- Built-in angle guide makes precision honing easy
- Stainless steel with smooth and micro ribbed sides
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Rod length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.