Smoke™ 2-Channel Wireless Temperature Gauge
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts, and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling. Smoke is not meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with broiling.
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to a 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- The dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
- Now Available - Smoke Gateway (Wi-Fi) & Free ThermoWorks BBQ App
- A great tool for cooking your Thanksgiving turkey.
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.